Thursday, August 1, 2013

To frame or not...?



I been mulling over all the Flickr changes with their new Format that began the end of May and I have been trying to like it. One of the things I could not learn to like is when one goes to a page the overview line up of pictures looks messy to me because they are separated by small border. I haven't found a way to override the size of the border so I am considering adding a frame around each pic to give each a space to breathe. Carol Leigh has been doing this forever and was kind enough to share some info on her frame technique. So these are similar pictures with different formats. If you go to the Flickr site you will see it posted.

PS  Carol Leigh has just announced a new class. "Mini-Developing Your Creative Edge" photography class. Carol gives excellent critiques.
Starts September 29,  4 assignments over 6 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger